Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spring Recruitment

Hey all, this last month has gotten beyond busy. I feel like every time I'm ready to catch my breath life gets in the way. Does this happen you?

Any who, this week and next week are Spring Recruitment for the sororities! It's a great time. Having gone through spring recruitment myself I can tell you it is a very different critter from fall. Much more relaxed, events at different houses and you get to pick and choose which one matches up best with your schedule. You also get the chance to go over to lunch or dinner at the houses. Basically its an open house and you are welcome whenever. I love this time.

Last week I tabled for Greek Life and they have the best flyers this year.  However I think that my favorite picture that perfectly summarizes up the next week is the one below.



If you or anyone you know wants to find out more about UW Greek Life you can find out more here. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Loves
WyoBelle

P.S. Don't forget there is a Poetry Slam happening at the Union at eight o'clock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment