Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Fodder

Jumping right in here! Little video centric.




1. Lady Gaga Carpool Karaoke



Honestly I can't get enough of this video. It's just something that continually makes me smile. Especially when they use Bennedict as a vocal warm up. Her voice is just amazing.






2. Homesick Candles
Homesick Candles
Potentially a phenomenal idea. Especially for those, like me, who've been displaced from their original home states. I was so excited when I learned about these candles and hopped on the website. All in all they look great. Personally I don't think the person who made Wyoming's has ever been there, or has any vague idea about what Wyoming should smell like. However the vast majority seemed spot on. I feel like if I'm really homesick and I want to feel better I'll buy Utah's, Colorado's, or Texas's because all their descriptions hit what Wy-home-ing smells like to me.
I'm sorry I couldn't resist that little insert. Let me know if you have one of these candles or if you think the description looks like home!






3. National Anthem, Hockey, and Painting.


I said that this was going to be video-centric and I'm not sorry. While our election season may have us tearing our hair out at least this is a feel good we can all like.






4. LinkedIn Learning
To balance all the fun, here's something that you can work on to improve yourself if you're bored on this Friday. LinkedIn Learning, this week for free you can go and take the courses offered by LinkedIn to help make you more competitive at work and in the career market!








5. Teen Slang: DC Edition



I don't know what it is about late night comedy, but they're killing it recently. Or I mean always. Here's a little tidbit that might not be as amazing to others as it is to me, just be glad you didn't listen to me when I first heard it. I may or may not have laughed a little too hard. There's just something about having to listen to the 24 hour news cycle at work that made this great.






Have a safe and exciting Halloween this weekend! And in case you haven't seen it yet here's some laughs, what are you going to be for Halloween?!

No comments:

Post a Comment