Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween and halfway through!

Can you believe that it is almost Halloween, or that it is halfway through the school year? I certainly can't it feels like everything has flown by so fast, and yet the fact that we only have a month and a half till break seems like a short amount of time.

How have your study habits been lately? I know mine have been subpar for what they were earlier this year. Now that finals is almost over, Homecoming has gone by, and Border Wars is waiting for basketball season I feel like I might be able to pick up those last few weeks with some better habits so I can pull a few of those B's into A's.

However what I have also noticed is that my November weekend is almost filled up already, I want to take this point to remind everyone(myself included!) that it's okay to take a break, and just enjoy yourself. Understand that life needs balance. That balance might be in a night out with friends, a good book, or a nap.

I am particularly bad at balance, I tend to tip onto one side but my goal this week is to finish strong, and breath.

Whats your goal for the week? How do you balance life? Any big accomplishments lately? 

-Wyobelle

P.S. Who else is ready to carve pumpkins? It's officially the beginning of the holiday season, the pumpkin flavored everything has hit with fall. I'm trying to figure out my costume this year, and I've been talked into a comic girl, what do you think?

Comic Book makeup. #artpop

No comments:

Post a Comment