Monday, October 7, 2013

Midterms

Alright guys, have you noticed that things are getting busy again?

I had the best weekend, stayed up way to late, and once again found my addiction to D.P.Dough.
(The Parmazone is my fav, especially with garlic butter!) However, it's time to hit the grindstone once again because midterms are next week, and I repeat next week. Where has the time gone? I feel like I'm just starting to get into the swing of things and we only have half a semester left, and from my previous experiences the second half goes by so much faster than the first. 

I know this week isn't too terrible homework wise for me, but I also have homecoming sing this week, a crazy work schedule, and family coming into town next weekend. That means that I need to start studying for classes, like now. Which coincidentally is when we all should be studying for our midterms. 

I didn't find out what good study habits were until this last spring semester. BAD IDEA. There are so many options out there, so many. In the dorms, on campus, in Greek life,  just put yourself out there and look for if you need help, because its not shameful and I can promise you that after midterms it's soooo hard to pull your grades up. The first test was a flop? That's ok, take a deep breath learn what you need to fix and move on. 

My favorite places to look for study tips are:

http://www.uwyo.edu/bettergrades/index.html
      which has a ton of resources and links to other sites

Pinterest.com
     I have a board called College Tips and Hacks which has basically everything that a college student needs, from funny t-shirts to study tips, and dorm/apartment food tricks to organization ideas. 

-Wyobelle

P.S. If you're in town Wednesday, come to Homecoming Sing in the A&S Auditorium around 7 o'clock! It's going to be awesome!!

P.P.S. If you're having a late night study session... or just a late night ;) I totally recommend D.P. Dough they have the best calzones and they deliver up till 2 am. They are chain that only pops up in college towns, something I think is brilliant.
http://www.dpdough.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment