Friday, July 12, 2013

Getting Started

Hey there,

I'm just starting up now, I've been toying with the idea of having a blog, at least a different blog than one I set up in middle school. Just being able to get my words out and talking, even if it is to myself for the moment that's okay with me!

I will be starting my second year at the University of Wyoming and I want to keep a record of it. I was never much for writing in Diary's when I was younger, but these times need to be remembered and recorded. I realized this when I was on Pinterest earlier, I have to admit it has become my all to unhealthy addiciton, I followed a pin I had pinned to look at later. It lead me to www.collegeprepster.com an amazing place if I do say so myself. After looking through her blog it made me realize that this would be the perfect place to start. As it seemed this is where Carly did as well.

I'll be getting on again later, for now I'm just going to go play around with the site!

Tootles,

WyoBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment