Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Organization

So I have been flipping through the electronic world pretty much ridiculously these past few days, why you ask? Well in addition to trying to figure out the world and all its problems, I've been looking at organizing things.

organization for college
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ee/b5/74/eeb5743293cc40389bb596837495472c.jpg


When I went to college for the first time last year, I was pretty awful at organization. I mean it was organized chaos in my room but that was about as far as it went. I've always been good about keeping my school things organized so when I started last year I wanted to be well put together, and I managed for a while.

Second semester really had me hitting my schedule with precision and getting everything done that I wanted, however I want to come back this year even better. From scheduling, to looking at what I want to do with my closet, and how I want to set up my single dorm it all needs to be organized. I want to rock this semester hard pull my GPA up a bit and do all those college-y things.

Beginning my quest had me looking at Pinterest and going from there, it however is a place that suck your soul and time away, so while I enjoyed looking there I really loved going through all these blogs that have great ideas. I'm not taking quite as much to college this year... I may or may not have been a little to over-prepared last year, and I'm cleaning out my closet before I go. Those two things alone should help me get settled in better.

How do you guys get ready for the new school year? Is organization just as important or are there other things that take precedence?

No comments:

Post a Comment