Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend and Exciting Nerdy News!






Can't wait for Sherlock to come out... thought that I'd try and add the countdown widget here :D
Anyway, I had a lovely weekend. Went to a cousin's graduation party, and then went to visit my mom in Salt Lake with an old friend. We went out and had some retail therapy, new clothes, new shoes, and new books can make a nerdy girl verrry happy! Now its off to work today, but I found out that the third season of Sherlock on BBC is coming out on Oct. 31, 2013. I love Sherlock, I waited and waited and finally had to give in to watching Sherlock and now I'm pushing it on whoever I'm talking to. Its like me and Doctor Who but worse, which I wasn't sure was possible. However, growing up reading Harry Potter has lead me to love anything nerdy. Speaking of the amazing world that J.K.Rowling made, it is has been two years since the last movie came out and the Harry Potter fandom is still going strong. I saw a post on Tumblr earlier that mentioned how they had just seen that there were special mini movies being made for the Harry Potter parks, the person then told the HP fandom to awaken, I corrected them... as a matter of fact here it is,
WHAT!!! HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!! HARRY POTTER FANDOM AWAKEN!!!
We never slept… we were just enjoying the hard won peace after the Wizarding War.

Other than my almost appalling amount of time spent on various social media websites I haven't been up to much. My time on Pinterest however has given me great ideas for when I go back to college this fall. I am going to be rushing, which admittedly I should have done last year but somethings you must learn for yourself, and so I have a board for crafts and soroitity things going on and I have a college organization board.  It makes me want to be back in Laramie, but for now I'm going to finish out the next three weeks of my internship. This week is going to be a short week however, because I am going to be travelling down to Cedar City with my mom to watch some plays at the Shakespeare festival!! I am so excited and this year they are doing King John which isn't a very commonly portrayed play so I am very excited. Alright I actually need to get work done today so I will write more later!! 

Loves

WyoBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment