Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day Back

Hey all,

Hope this last weekend before classes went well, mine flew by. From going around with family to hanging out with friends I hadn't seen all summer I looked up at about midnight last night and realized how long I'd been away.

I'm officially done with classes for the day, I love my that I'm done with class before noon on Mondays, it makes them much more likable. It doesn't seem to be that bad of a Monday, mainly because the first class is always going over the syllabus and getting a handle on your Professor.

It seems so crazy that school is finally in swing, and getting used to what's going on around you. You may even have had homework get assigned already, I did. Get a jump start on it now. It's the very first day and what has been assigned isn't awful, however it will start to pile up by the end of the week. I'm going to try and crank mine out after lunch so that I can go to work (yes I now have a real job! All the paperwork is done!) not worrying. Then when my busy day tomorrow hits I'm not worrying about already assigned homework.



Can't wait to see what this week has in store for us, how was your first day?


-WyoBelle


No comments:

Post a Comment